Unitech Computers Ltd can get your laptop working again for a fixed price which cannot be beaten. Please contact us for free quote where we will give you our best repair price. Our prices include all shipping, parts and labour; there are no hidden costs, so contact us for free no obligation quote now.
Our specialist repair service covers all laptops, notebooks& desktops. We repair all makes and models, PCs & Apple Macs right down to component level. We will arrange for your machine to be collected from your address with our nationwide courier. We will provide a quotation before any work is carried out, and we do not require payment up front. Your laptop will be delivered back to you when the repair is complete, usually within 5 working days or within 48 hours with express service option.
3 Months warranty
We want to give you complete peace of mind after having your machine repaired by us which is why we offer you a 3 months warranty on all our repairs. This means that if your machine fails with the same fault within 3 months, we will repair it for you free of charge. If for some reason it is not possible for us to repair your machine under warranty, we will be happy to give you a full no quibble refund for the original repair.
- Our NO FIX NO FEE policy ONLY applies if Your Equipment found non repairable hence we will apply a fixed fee of £15 for diagnosing the issue along with any applicable shipping costs.
- We do not routinely correct software defects nor load or reload software applications unless we have specifically agreed to do so. You are strongly recommended to adopt and implement comprehensive back up procedures as We will not be liable for any damages whatsoever whether direct or indirect (including any liability to any third party) resulting from the loss of or damage to data of software application occurring as a result of the Repair Service whether such loss or damage is caused by Our negligence or otherwise howsoever.
- Quoted times are always expressed in working days, which for the purpose of this Agreement shall mean Monday to Fridays, excluding UK bank or other public holidays.
- We do not undertake to erase any data from any hard drive of an item being repaired as part of the repair service unless this has already been agreed upon.
- Both the Customer and we shall ensure that the Item is suitably packed to ensure safety in transit.
- We reserve the right to recycle or dispose any goods after 3 months of:
o Non-payment from date of original invoice being issued.
o Non-response to any estimate or quotation supplied.
o Non-collection of goods.
- We will warrant all repairs and/or replacement parts to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for ninety (90) days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of Item delivery to the Customer or for the balance of any previous Warranty, whichever is the longer.
- We will repair any item where the warranty is confirmed as valid at no cost to the Customer. Any product that cannot be repaired and where a complete replacement is required will be advised to the Customer and the Customer given the option to: receive a quotation for a complete replacement less the cost of the original repair: or alternatively to receive a credit for the original cost of repair and the item returned to the Customer.
- All shipping charges for repair under warranty are the responsibility of the Customer.